Dreamland Monthly T-Shirt Contest
What does ‘Pursue Happiness’ mean to you?
- The winner will receive a cash prize of $200 in addition to a $200 Dreamland gift card.
- Dreamland will share 20% of the profits from sales of t-shirts and other marketing materials that use the winning design.
- Your design should be inspired by the month’s prompt according to your own interpretation.
- Your design can be on the front and back of the shirt.
- There must be a space left for a Dreamland logo of your choice- options are provided in the google drive folder linked below. If you would like to use another logo of a different color email email@example.com with your request and we will provide you with the file.
- You may submit as many designs as you would like- please submit them as separate entries.
- Your design must be wholly original. By submitting a design you are guaranteeing that you hold rights to everything in it and that it does not contain any copyrighted material, including images/copy found on the internet, unless clearly marked as published under a creative commons (cc) license.
Designs will be voted on by the public and judged by the following criteria:
- Ability to capture the spirit of the given prompt.
- Striking and memorable design.
- Visibility – eye-catching and visible from a reasonable distance.
- Completeness of design – must be ready for print.
- Design submission should be saved to produce quality output. Acceptable files are high-resolution JPGs, TIFFs, AI, and EPS files.
- If you win, you will be required to provide the original design in a high res format that is compatible with a professional design program.
- It is not required that the words “Pursue Happiness” are on the t-shirt, but the design must relate back to this theme.
- Your design should contain at least two Dreamland colors including white, red, blue, teal, and navy.
- The color of the shirt can be changed to go with your design, it does not have to be white.
- Please note that Dreamland reserves the right to make adjustments to the winning design.
Submission Guidelines and Agreement:
- All entries should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with a completed registration form.
- You must be 18 years or older to submit an entry. If you are under the age of 18 you may still create and submit a design, but it must be submitted on your behalf by a parent or guardian.
- Dreamland will have first printing rights to the winning design. By submitting you agree that if your design wins, it can be used by Dreamland on a t-shirt and other promotional items, including the Dreamland website, marketing, and public relations materials.
- The winner and image of the design will be recognized in our e-newsletter and on social media.
- The contest begins on Thursday, September 2, 2021.
- You must submit your design by midnight ET, Sunday, September 26, 2021.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of Dreamland staff, selecting three finalists.
- Voting begins at 9:00AM CST on Monday, September 27, 2021.
- Finalists’ designs will be posted on the Dreamland website and Instagram page under a t-shirt contest story highlight, where you can vote on your favorite.
- Voting closes at 9:00AM CST on Thursday, September 30, 2021.
- The winner will be notified by email at the close of the voting period, using the information provided on the entry form.
- Upon contacting a winner and determining that they have met all eligibility requirements of the contest, such individuals will be declared the “winner” of the contest via social post and the e-newsletter.
- T-shirts and other marketing materials utilizing the winning design will be available to purchase throughout the month of November.
- Forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner:
- At the sole discretion of Dreamland, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:
Winner’s failure to respond to the notification within seven (7) business days after its transmission.
- The return of email notification is undeliverable after three (3) attempts
- Winner’s failure to provide original design files.
- Winner’s failure to execute and return a release form.
- By submitting you are agreeing to all contest rules. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.